WELCOME TO ST. CHRISTOPHER'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH!
Worship Times by Conference: Sundays: 8:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m.
Igbo Language services are held on the first and third Sundays of each month at 12:30 pm.
Click on Who We Are to get a feel for what St. Christopher's is all about.
is alive and well
and we want
you to be, too.
We'll get through this
IN THESE TIMES OF PANDEMIC
Dear St. Christopher's Family, Friends and Neighbors,
1. JOIN US for conference worship. Instructions for joining along with bulletin, are sent by email each week. If you haven't been receiving email but would like to, let us know.
2. USE the order of service we provide here at home, by yourself or with other members of your household. Keeping a regular Sunday worship time can be steadying. A service is found here.
3. KEEP A CLOSE WATCH on your email and the website to be current about what we are doing and offering.
4. CONTACT other members of the congregation, your friends and neighbors every so often to see how they are doing and if they need anything from friends or the church.
5. WEAR YOUR MASKS, wash or sanitize your hands, avoid the public, and stay home as much as possible.
6. TIME OUTDOORS on your balcony or porch, in your yard or taking a walk, run or bike ride can be really refreshing. Practice social distancing outside if you meet someone.
6. TAKE GOOD CARE of yourselves and one another.
7. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. Then pray some more.
GOD BE WITH YOU!